SAVE SPACE AND KEEP FOOD FRESH AND ORGANIZED
BRIGHT GLOWING PEBBLES:These pebbles are made from the highest quality photoluminescent pigment and have a very high concentration per pebble
SAFE AND NON-TOXIC: We use non-toxic plastic resin to create these stones. They are 100% safe to use as decoration both indoors and outdoors. However they do pose a choking hazard around young children
INDOORS OR OUTDOORS: Illuminate a path outside or a fish tank inside! These stones can be used for many different projects
NO BATTERIES REQUIRED: Up to 12 hours of glow after charging just 2 hours in the sun! Intense glow last for 2-3 hours and dissipates over the next 9-10 hours
CLICK THE "ADD TO CART" BUTTON TO GET YOURS NOW!
We ship this product directly from our supplier in order to save you money. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
Still not sure? See OUR GUARANTEE FOR RISK-FREE SHOPPING!